.
.
Pin It

Free BMW E28 Car Paper Model


BMW 5 Series E28 paper model is up for your collection. Download you free printable template at Hara-p's Room.

Do you remember what I said before? I'm gonna keep featuring car papercraft till I cover as many model of paper cars available on the internet. Well, there are so many, like hundreds of them and it won't bother me much because I have such free time and I don't think I will stop online till ten years ahead. Well, I don't know much about BMW car especially E28 model except it's an old model. It was manufactured in 1980s and its top speed was about 134 mph. You can find more info about it on wiki, info on BMW 5 Series (E28).

car papercraft

Information :
Free template : Yes
Assembly instruction : Yes
Notes : The template was made in 2003 and it looks ok to me. Neither too shabby nor to difficult to make. There are 3 files that you want to to download. 1 file for template and the other 2 are for instruction. All of them can be found on the craft page. The links are below the BMW picture but you need adobe reader to open them because they were made in pdf format file.

Credit : http://homepage1.nifty.com/e24_hara_p

If you like this papercraft, mind to share it with your friends?
Share/Bookmark
Digg
Stumble
Delicious
Twitter
Facebook


Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

anything in english

Post a Comment

Privacy policy

We do use cookies to store information, such as your personal preferences when you visit our site including your IP, ISP, browser used, time and page you visit.
We are also serving advertisement from Google Adsense. Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to this sites and other sites on the Internet. → More